Hello F/friends! This is the "Lovely William" (lots of yelling and clapping ensue). I thought that I would make an appearance, though because I don't know who ACTUALLY reads this besides ME it feels a little weird. Last Sunday my childhood F/friend Marion Edgmeyer and I went to Monongolia Monthly Meeting, (which I STILL don't know how to pronounce!), in Morgantown West Virginia. That was the first meeting that I attended on this journey. It was quite wonderful, after we found the Meeting, they have bought a meeting house recently and haven't changed the address on the FWCC website. So we were half an hr late to meeting, but the worship was deep and fullfilling. Then on Thursday Marion and I drove to Richmond. Today Risa, Marion and I whent to Clear Creek Monthly Meeting of Richmond, IN not McNabb, IL. After meeting there was an adult relgion education class, on verbs that we use for GOD. It was quite good and it was also good to see Meetings talking about GOD! I will be meeting with sevral of the members of Clear Creek this week and am looking forward to that.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment